Sunday 16 March 2014

Week 1 - London and Los Angeles

I decided to start my trip in London, as I needed to go visit my adopted family, who have been taking so good care of me, before I took off intosuch an amazing trip. Also... I needed to get my First Aid kit from my favourite pharmacist of all! I wouldn't trust anyone else.
So I spent the night in London with my Filipino/Gallego family, had the usual great dinner and got packed up with lots of love and hugs to last for the whole journey!





 

And here we goooooo!!!




See you soon London, and hello Los Angeles!

Sometimes life works in funny ways, and randomly the cheapest flight I found to come to Costa Rica led me to a "small" detour via LA, for a layover of about 7 hours. This meant I had the opportunity to go visit my dearest friend Angela Sa, her husband Pablo and their gorgeous lovely children, Leonor and Enrique.
The whole family came to pick me up at the airport, and then we all went for lunch. It was a quick visit but a very enjoyable one. It had been over a year since I last saw my friend and I hadn't met Enrique yet, the newest member of the family. They are a beautiful and caring family, it was absolutly great to see them all!







Big hugs and kisses to all!!!
XxNat


No comments:

Post a Comment