Thursday 6 March 2014

The Farewell

February 2014 - It's my last month at work before I begin a new chapter.
It's definitely a sweet&sour feeling the one that invades my body from head to toe - I have made amazing friends in my last 2,5 years working at the TransPerfect family, and it hasn't been easy to say goodbye.
My last words before I left the office on my last day were "OK guys, I don't want any drama, I'll see you guys later tonight", and I ran off to my last Krav Maga class.
Little did I know or could have even had imagined what was planned for me that evening…

We were meeting up at Tasca i Vins' Pub in Born to have a few beers as a typical "farewell party". Well, it turns out that it wasn't just any regular leaving-do party after all….
I couldn't have possibly imagined, not even in a million years, that so many people had gone above and beyond to put a video together to see me off on what turned out to be the Sent Off of the Century!

Here is some proof:



VIDEO 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyCMImdoF00&feature=youtu.be 
**All Material is Copyrighted. Compiled by Simona Havranova. Produced and Edited by Nikolai Huesch.

VIDEO 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxAr451zsc 

**All Material is Copyrighted. Directed by Alexander Ekhilevskly.Produced and edited by Nikolai Huesch.

There were tears, there was laughter, joy and sadness, hugs and kisses…



Never imagined I could be so loved by so many people. Thank you ever SO much to every single one of you who did show up for a drink (even if this meant jumping on an airplane!), to each of you who are part of these videos and mainly a big fat THANK YOU to my beloved Media team who worked literally around the clock to create these master pieces - you're genius, and I love you all dearly!


Eternally grateful,
Nat

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeh! Qué pasa? Que mis fotos no tienen copyright??? #scandalous

    Que la vida te sonría, Nat. Esperamos regular updates de este blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah de echo, me conecto a propósito en el aeropuerto porque realmente soy un desastre.... Me faltó agradecerte a ti por las fotos MÁS chulas y a Simona que habrá sufrido también persiguiendo a todo el mundo para montarme este video. Sois lo mejor!!! Un besoooo desde sunny Oporto! ;p

      Delete